The facilities management (FM) sector has witnessed exceptional growth over the past couple of decades. From a sector focused predominantly on ‘hard’ services, such as property maintenance and repair, the broad spectrum of offerings now encompasses ‘soft’ services that could include almost any activity deemed secondary.
Every organisation relies on a mix of functions and services to provide the support essential to its core business operations. Ensuring that this support is available in the right form, at the right quality and for the right cost is the task of facilities management.
With first time fix and accurate costing so important within the Facilities Management market Inventor-e’s solutions offer:
- Full accountability of products used
- Increased stock availability gained by booking out products to each job at point of use
- Update of products used sent to your supplier as you use them through our market leading mobile app
- Job No and cost centre allocation for all products used
- 24/7 point of use availability of inventory and assets
- Full Health & Safety compliance within your enterprise.
Our Asset Management and Tracking Solutions let you know where your assets are at any time. No need for spreadsheets or messy paper records. The Inventor-e cloud based asset management solutions enable your business to track and control your assets in one central location.Find Out More