The social housing industry is facing increasing risks, with health and safety posing key challenges. The stock condition has moved to the fore of the social housing sector’s risk profile, with a stark warning that providers lack quality information about their stock portfolio that could potentially place tenants in danger.
A well-integrated, strategic approach to asset management, results in providers being able to understand the overall condition of their stock, including areas where additional investment is required. A strategic approach offers a duty of care strategy that allows hazard records to be kept and presented directly to the operative. Access to all Information, with documents and information to be stored and accessed from a single place. Cost control and shared data which can be monitored at the project level and analysed down to job level.
The first-time fix is vital for businesses managing Social Housing with KPI’s usually set around this data. Inventor-e’s market-leading Smart Van mobile app has been designed specifically to enable providers to increase the first-time fix capability and costing of jobs. Smart Van in tandem with Smart Stores offers.
- Increased availability of products at point of use
- Accurate costing and booking to jobs using cost centre and job number allocation
- Accurate re-ordering of stock thought the app to your suppliers cutting down time spent at trade counters
- Increases compliance with contracts pointing replenishment to approved suppliers
- Capable of multi supplier ordering from one stores/van
- Management of your assets with expensive tools and equipment assigned to user apps/vans
Our Asset Management and Tracking Solutions let you know where your assets are at any time. No need for spreadsheets or messy paper records. The Inventor-e cloud based asset management solutions enable your business to track and control your assets in one central location.Find Out More