We are recruiting!
We are looking for an experienced Key Account Manager to join our successful sales team.
Inventor-e welcomes applications from experienced Account Managers for a Key Account Manager position within our growing business.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Self-Generation, development, and complete ownership of an extensive pipeline of opportunities within your given region through a network of distributors.
- Ensure Inventor-e are invited to participate in major tenders and their subsequent completion.
- Ensure timely proposals are completed and submitted.
- Increasing revenue in line with company revenue targets
- Self-generation of appointments
- Demonstrate the ability to build business-class relationships and to foster trust with decision-makers.
- Identify opportunities that represent the closable business.
- Report on activity and maintain the accuracy of internal sales systems.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to incremental sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Demonstrate a dynamic approach to generating incremental revenues within the sector.
- Contacting and establishing relationships with new contacts
- Responsibility for all commercial activities and strategy in the region
- Creating and implementing a strategic business development plan
- Proactively promote Inventor-e through attendance to conferences, networking events and corporate functions
- Present to and consult with mid and senior-level management on industry trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a solution sales role.
- Working knowledge and direct experience of distribution model.
- You will be an excellent communicator who is able to build, develop and maintain relationships with both customers and staff with ease.
- You will have a natural flair for identifying opportunities and overcoming challenges.
- Demonstrable ability to sell complex solutions.
- Strong hunter/farmer skills
- Have a track record in being able to close sales with large customers and leverage the value of those relationships with similar clients.
Reporting to: Andy Ingram – Sales Director