It is extremely important for petrochemical companies to ensure that tools, MRO, indirect materials and equipment are properly maintained and inventory is tracked.
Petrochemical facilities traditionally have a large number of contractors’ working on-site, rather than direct employees – all of which required tools to complete their tasks the same as direct employees.
Often facilities will not have the correct processes in place to account for the cost of the supplies used by a contractor. With our help companies in the industry are able to invoice the contractor for what they’ve used, instead of paying for all of the tools and supplies from a budget. As a result, we have helped to reduce costs dramatically.
Sourcerer’s analysis software allows you to make measurable progress in inventory cost management.
How can Inventore help?
- By making on-site contractors accountable for inventory costs
- Properly tracking usage of every day PPE, rain suits, boots, gloves, etc. to the correct cost centres and reducing the usage of these items
- Ensuring inventory is on hand for all upcoming preventive maintenance tasks
- Ensuring gauges and measurement equipment are properly calibrated
- Working with on-site suppliers to improve reporting and direct communication to their replenishment system
- Being able to run reports to determine what inventory is used during shutdowns to be prepared for future shutdowns and have inventory on-hand
Our Asset Management and Tracking Solutions let you know where your assets are at any time. No need for spreadsheets or messy paper records. The Inventor-e cloud based asset management solutions enable your business to track and control your assets in one central location.Find Out More